Monthly Archives: January 2011

Conveyancer or Property Solicitor

A¬†conveyancer can be either a conveyancing solicitor or a legal conveyancer, both of which are specialists in property law and can assist you from start to finish with your conveyancing transaction. A conveyancer, although qualified in property law is NOT … Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Hello world!

Welcome to This is your first post. Edit or delete it and start blogging!

Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment